Lian Li A20

Associate
OP
Update.
Due to life in general ive not managed to get the side panel done yet but things started to get back to normal pace and i should be able to get round to it within the next couple of weeks.
As before i will take pics of the work as im doing it.

On a side note after running the system for a while ive picked up a few gremlins within they system the major one seems to be i appear to have a leak somewhere in the loop as ive had to top the res up on a couple of occasions, but have not been able to source where the leak is.

Associate
OP
neat cable management, how come you removed the acoustic pads?

It will make cutting the side panel a lot easier as im taking away most of it to put in my window and mesh panel.

i have kept the material i removed from the side panel in the hope i can reapply it to the panel once ive done my cutting to sound proof what is left of the panel before i secure the window and mesh

As you should be able to see ive only removed the padding from one panel the one im going to cut.

As for the cable management that took me ages to get it routed the way i wanted it

Associate
OP
It might just be air, the deeper radiators always seem to take the longest to get all the air out of them, my rig with three 60mm rads took a couple of days where I had to keep topping it up. Its settled down now.

I hope you are correct the thought of having to strip down the loop to investigate a possible leak is just down right anoying apart from time consuming as well.

Associate
OP
i use purified water i get from local chemist with some PT Nuke added to it
so far my coolant is still nice and clear and cant see any residue forming at the bottom of the res

Back
Top Bottom