Lian Li Dynamic or something else.

Associate
After several weeks without a GPU i finally managed to pick up a EVGA FTW 3 3080. Now the case i had was the Lian Li Mini fitted with a corsair H115i platinum.

Not sure if this Lian Li Mini is big enough so I was thinking of upgrading to the dynamic larger variant, but would like to ask what other cases should i consider.

Note: I have got a Phanteks Elite in the garage but that is flipping massive for a non-watercooled machine.

Associate
OP
Thanks, the Lian Li mini does seem to fit it all its rather tight with LL140 fans top and bottom. I was curious as to whether its worth getting the Dynamic selling on the Mini for that little bit of extra room.

Wait just seen the dynamic only has 120mm fan options. Guess i should have researched more.

Soldato
Wait just seen the dynamic only has 120mm fan options. Guess i should have researched more.
That's because that different for the sake of different fad design sucks in utilizing its external dimensions for flexibility and is in reality very undynamic.
Never trust what marketing puts into ads...

Associate
I've just gone for the Dynamic 011, as i was in a mini case, and basically you think it's gonna be fine but the air flow is just never there. Go for the larger case, but also i've had Xl cases before, too much for me.

Back
Top Bottom