**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Our warehouse have to book all the stock into the system so that it can ship out. As we have a lot of stock arriving it takes a little bit of time to get it all in stock.

Associate
Hi Robbie_G

I saw the dates that you posted, just want to be sure, can you check my order to see if ill get the sl120s? Order number OC4216142

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

I have done all I can now we just have to hope the system works and all goes as plan. We still have a little bit of stock to book In but the majority of the 120mm fans are done. We will be shipping order throughout the night. I will check again tomorrow to see the situation.

Associate
Excellent updates Robbie - keep up good work.

From what you are saying here I should get White Galahad 360 and maybe white triple unifan bot no single white. My order# OC4210796 I will appreciate if you can reply on my webnote message I sent yesterday!

Thanks,

Hi Robbie,

Can you check my order#OC4210796 please? As I have multiple Lian Li items ordered I'm confused when it can be shipped. Also I sent web enquiry on Tuesday that in still unanswered.

Associate
Whilst waiting for Robbie to check/update peoples cases ... I can confirm that my order from 4 Feb 2021 14:23:00 OC4209888 which included black 120mm triples updated overnight to dispatched (yet to show with DPD) but it does mean that stock is on its way out .. The order was for multiple items but when I spoke to CS they split them so that "slower" items not yet in stock wouldn't hold up ones that could be dispatched

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi All,

Our team are going through the orders so hopefully shipment emails will be sent out. I will go through orders on the system that could be assigned stock but maybe waiting for something else. I have seen a lot of orders with people who have ordered 3080 cards as well as a fan. This will be on hold for a while. There are a lot of Out of stock orders so it could be that a triple fan pack is in stock against the order but not a single fan is out of stock and this will hold it up.

Associate
Hi All,

Our team are going through the orders so hopefully shipment emails will be sent out. I will go through orders on the system that could be assigned stock but maybe waiting for something else. I have seen a lot of orders with people who have ordered 3080 cards as well as a fan. This will be on hold for a while. There are a lot of Out of stock orders so it could be that a triple fan pack is in stock against the order but not a single fan is out of stock and this will hold it up.

Hi Robbie G,

My order number is OC4195741, could you have a look for me please?

Thanks

Associate
Hi All,

So what is the best way to modify order:

• here on forum
  • webnote
  • phone
I'd like to grab my Galahad asap

Associate
Sorry to bother you again @Robbie_G but by any chance would you know if my order ( OC4174747) will be in this shipment? It would be disappointing that my fans would be released again because shipping to Ireland still hasn't been sorted.

Associate
Hi All,

@Robbie_G I think I've made this error on order OC4218786.
Ordered the Triple Fan SL packs and an O11 Mini case in black.

After ordering, the case ETA moved back a few times and I'd like to nab the fan packs as soon as I'm able.
Can you let me know where I am with these please?

Associate
Does anyone know when the Lian-Li UNI SL120 Addressable RGB White 120mm Fan Triple Pack with Controller pre orders will be complete? its the last part I need for my build

Back
Top Bottom