**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Yeah it's hard me to track it due to the way it has been shipped. They informed me that it should be Thursday if customs have released it. I have emailed them again to try and confirm it has landed with us or not so we can book the stock in.

Edit: Delivery is booked to our warehouse for tomorrow. I have requested they are booked in asap.

Last edited:
Associate
Yeah it's hard me to track it due to the way it has been shipped. They informed me that it should be Thursday if customs have released it. I have emailed them again to try and confirm it has landed with us or not so we can book the stock in.

Edit: Delivery is booked to our warehouse for tomorrow. I have requested they are booked in asap.

Nice, Thanx @Robbie_G

Associate

Excellent. Looking forward do getting them. Have you ever had such excitement over mere fans before?

Associate
I'm sure he'll update us soon peps :p got the rest of the week to come yet.

I've got 7 on order (1x 3 pack, 4x individuals) so I'm eagerly keeping an eye on this too :).
EDIT: They're showing as out of stock now. Customs shenanigans? :o.
EDIT EDIT: I'm 4059443. I should be okay, right? :D

Last edited:
Associate
I cant believe how popular a fan can be ... I've been watching this thread for sometime because i would want to buy these fans as a 'nice to have'... but much like most IT purchases I'm thinking of making I keep saying 'maybe next year will be better'...

Associate
Just got an email saying order shipped. Damn you weekend!

Yay! My order shipped!
Noooo! I don't get it till Monday!

But that doesn't matter, I'm still way down the queue for my graphics card and the 5950x isn't even out yet :|.
I'll put the fans with my other "they'll be nice when I eventually build it" PC parts :D.

Associate
Unfortunately I have not received a shipping confirmation despite ordering 2 weeks ago and before Robbie posted the remaining allocations on this post.

If I have missed this batch Ill have to see when they are likely to recieve the next batch and decide if I want to change my order or not. Kinda sad haha

Associate
Unfortunately I have not received a shipping confirmation despite ordering 2 weeks ago and before Robbie posted the remaining allocations on this post.

If I have missed this batch Ill have to see when they are likely to receive the next batch and decide if I want to change my order or not. Kinda sad haha

I only just got my email saying they shipped, maybe you get yours soon...

Associate
Shipping note for me! I ordered 1x 3-pack of black fans on 16 Oct.

A little concerning for me this. I ordered 10 fans total on the 10th and have not had a notification yet.

Ill not jump to conclusions yet as there is still time but doesn't seem right that yours has shipped and mine hasn't.

Associate
Well it seems even though my order went in before other peoples who's have been confirmed as shipped, mine has not (so far).

If there is anyone who can tell me if its just a delay in picking or if I have been skipped or missed by mistake I would like to know. Order No. OC4064084

Cheers

Associate
For your information guys: Hope it helps!
Page 3
06.oct 2020 08:38
120 White: 120 Units (Presold 79)
120 White Triple: 200 Units (Presold 50)
120 Black: 120 Units (Presold 92)
120 Black Triple: 200 Units (Presold 57)
--------------------------------------------------
Page 3
08.oct 2020 09:49
120 White: 120 Units (Presold 86)
120 White Triple: 200 Units (Presold 53)
120 Black: 120 Units (Presold 102)
120 Black Triple: 200 Units (Presold 63)
--------------------------------------------------
Page 4
13.oct 2020 08:53
120 White: 120 Units (Presold 106) 14 remaining
120 White Triple: 200 Units (Presold 115) 85 remaining
120 Black: 120 Units (Presold 151) 31 orders will not be fulfilled this time
120 Black Triple: 200 Units (Presold 127) 63 remaining
---------------------------------------------------
Page 4
15.oct 2020 09:51
120 White: 120 Units (Presold 120) 0 remaining
120 White Triple: 200 Units (Presold 112) 88 remaining
120 Black: 120 Units (Presold 167) 47 units will not be fulfilled this time
120 Black Triple: 200 Units (Presold 139) 61 remaining
-----------------------------------------------------
Maybe you just never got your order in time!
Hope this helps...
**Not sure what the status was after 15.oct 2020**

Associate
Thanks for the info. Still doesn't add up however. The user (GilesGuthrie) stated a few posts up ordered a black triple pack on the 16th. According to the details you have given he should not have made it into this batch?

I ordered a week earlier. This just makes me more annoyed if anything. How can I missed this batch but an order places a week later makes it in? :confused::confused:

Appreciate the help though.

Back
Top Bottom