Lian Li O11 Vision - Black

Associate
Hello everyone!

Anyone have any ETA on when the case will be available from OCUK.
Also did anyone use this case and can share some pictures of the build and the fan configuration?

Soldato
Hello everyone!

Anyone have any ETA on when the case will be available from OCUK.
Also did anyone use this case and can share some pictures of the build and the fan configuration?

Associate
OP
So, the case and fans arrived today. I will be building it this Saturday and eventually posting some pictures of the finished build as well!
My first impression is that the case looks to be of the expected Lian Li quality. The only disappointing thing is that the silicone grommets are missing.

A ticket has been raised with OCUK and Lian Li to try and get a hold of a pair. :)

Associate
So, the case and fans arrived today. I will be building it this Saturday and eventually posting some pictures of the finished build as well!
My first impression is that the case looks to be of the expected Lian Li quality. The only disappointing thing is that the silicone grommets are missing.

A ticket has been raised with OCUK and Lian Li to try and get a hold of a pair. :)
I'm currently building in my o11 Vision and also have the issue of the missing silicone rubber grommets for when putting the motherboard in "low mode". I have just raised a ticket with Overclockers.

Have you now received the grommets from Overclockers?

Cheers,
Nathan

Associate
I'm currently building in my o11 Vision and also have the issue of the missing silicone rubber grommets for when putting the motherboard in "low mode". I have just raised a ticket with Overclockers.

Have you now received the grommets from Overclockers?

Cheers,
Nathan
I have the exact same problem, and I too raised a ticket. I thought something was not right. I clearly remember that a YouTube reviewer saying that it was included, so when I see that it was not in mine, I was a little upset. Now I see that I was not the only one affected by this. You guys are the same. Hope we can get those sent back to us soon.

Associate
OP
Regarding the silicone grommet, raise a ticket with Lian Li, and they will send you one at no cost. I am waiting for my Lian Li inf controller than will post a picture of my build.
It is truly a good case. With my 7900 XTX Nitro + and Ryzen7950x temps do not exceed 60 degrees for the CPU and 40 for the GPU.

Would recommend this case!

Last edited:
Associate
OP
My 011 Vision finally ready :)

j5iIxXK.jpeg
wBDkjdb.jpeg
0wPuREv.jpeg

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Hello, I am loving this case. My CPU (7950X peaks at 60 degrees during gaming) and Graphics Card (7900XTX NITRO+) peaks at 40 degrees.
Build quality is 10/10.
The Power Button is White, rest of the RBG lights are controlled via software.

Last edited:
Associate
Hello, I am loving this case. My CPU (7950X peaks at 60 degrees during gaming) and Graphics Card (7900XTX NITRO+) peaks at 40 degrees.
Build quality is 10/10.
The Power light is dark orange. The LCD is playing a flaming GIF, which is why the pictures have different frames.
40C on a 350W GPU?
Couldn’t manage that with triple 360 x 45 rads on a 320W 3080. Must be Lian Li magic at play. Or witchcraft.

Associate
At 0.69V it isn’t on full load.
What is the W being used?
I could cap my 4080 at 60fps low and get similar temps, but that would be misleading, if I don’t mention under which conditions that was achieved.

Associate
OP
The following snip was taken after playing Diablo 4 and BG3.
It peeked at 51. The only change that I did to both CPU and GPU is undervolting and applying https://www.overclockers.co.uk/thermal-grizzly-carbonaut-thermal-pad-38-38-0.2-mm-th-02g-tg.html.

In terms of scenarios yes, I do agree that they differ from one to another.

Associate
OP
Hello, the fans and AIO are fully RBG, they can be controlled with L-Connect, assuming you are using Lian Li. You can also use other third-party software like openrbg or signalrbg.
Let me know if you have more questions :)

Back
Top Bottom