Lian Li O11D Distribution block G1 Issues.

Associate
Hi everyone.

I have the G1 distro plate for my upcoming build. The bottom ports that supply the bottom rad wont be used, and I have absolutely no idea what to bridge them with!?. Has anyone else done this? Any advice would be fantastic! https://www.overclockers.co.uk/lian...iquid-cooling-designed-by-ekwb-wc-001-ll.html, This is the product for reference, the 2 ports that require bridging are the 2 on the right close together.

Thanks in advance.

Dave.

Associate
If you want to bridge those 2 ports you can use a multiple rotary fitting, or you can use 2 90degree fittings with maybe an extension to bridge the gap
My basket at [url=https://www.overclockers.co.uk]Overclockers UK:
Total: £17.70 (includes shipping: £2.74)​
[/URL]
Something like that, but without measuring the gap between the ports, it's impossible to say what size extension fitting you will need

Soldato
follow the picture below and you wont need to bridge anything the distro plate has a return from the top rad directly back to the resivoir part of the block, save you some money and time :)

f8TvvcB.png

Associate
OP
follow the picture below and you wont need to bridge anything the distro plate has a return from the top rad directly back to the resivoir part of the block, save you some money and time :)

f8TvvcB.png
Thanks for your reply!!
So you just leave the plugs in for the bottom rad then? I thought it was a 1 track system?? The GPU wont be used either, will i need to bridge that (thats not a problem if i do)

Soldato
So you just leave the plugs in for the bottom rad then? I thought it was a 1 track system?? The GPU wont be used either, will i need to bridge that (thats not a problem if i do)

your using the plate just for cpu cooling? that does seem a terrible wate to me, plus depending how long your gpu is will affect if you can bridge the gpu connections, anymore that 285mm for a gpu and the brigde method wont work as the card will hit the extra fittings, in regard to the plugs, yes you leave the bottom 2 in and swap over the one in the pic that shown for top rad

Associate
OP
your using the plate just for cpu cooling? that does seem a terrible wate to me, plus depending how long your gpu is will affect if you can bridge the gpu connections, anymore that 285mm for a gpu and the brigde method wont work as the card will hit the extra fittings, in regard to the plugs, yes you leave the bottom 2 in and swap over the one in the pic that shown for top rad

I'm using the plate for CPU cooling only, until i can get my hands on a 3080, then i will add a block and cool that. I just need a temporary solution for the interim.

Soldato
I'm using the plate for CPU cooling only, until i can get my hands on a 3080, then i will add a block and cool that. I just need a temporary solution for the interim.

fair enough, what card do you have atm, i can check lengh and report back to see if the gpu brigde may work:) (i have a watercooled 6900xt and that measures 320mm total lengh, its close but the brigding of the ports should work until you get a 3080)

Associate
OP
fair enough, what card do you have atm, i can check lengh and report back to see if the gpu brigde may work:)
I have a 2080 Gaming X trio vertically mounted... i'v offered the G1 up to the case and i have plenty of room.. I will use 2 X Rotary 90's

Back
Top Bottom