** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Associate
I got an email saying my order is in the first batch and will be dispatched as soon as they arrive,but no mention of when that will be..still fingers crossed for tomorrow

Soldato
Well, tomorrow is June 1st, which is what @ChugNorris originally said would be the date it was delayed to. That's early June, technically, so if they arrive tomorrow, both statements are correct :)

I've only seen chuck saying it would be "this week", others have said 1st of june from what I can see.

I was planning to do my build this weekend, the case is coming to my work as well

Associate
I've only seen chuck saying it would be "this week", others have said 1st of june from what I can see.

I was planning to do my build this weekend, the case is coming to my work as well

This was what he said on May 14th.

Unfortunately, due to a delay at port, our stock of both the black and white versions will be landing approx 1 week later, around 1st June. I am hoping they get here before then, but be prepared for that extra time. It always happens when it's something people are waiting for!

Associate
well I just got a email saying the ETA is now june, so no chance for it coming in today so I can get it shipped for delivery before the weekend ?

Just got the same email. Got one from the first batch coming in.

Last I seen in this thread the 1st of June was the date they were going to receive the cases.

I hope that's still the same, got a box of new water cooling goodies here delivered to me yesterday that I'm itching to put inside this case!

Soldato
All stock incoming has been presold and should arrive next week. Also, I believe there has been an issue with the White version of the case, currently we only have 10 incoming on this shipment, I apologise in advance if this directly affects any of you. More stock is due in June (probably late June)

I was going but this on the 24th maybe it was wish full thinking hoping it be here mid week this week.

Associate
I also got an email saying my order is in the first batch and will be dispatched as soon as they arrive, right at the end it says

“ETA: Early June 2018” could be tomorrow hehe. :)

Back
Top Bottom