** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Associate
Shame the 2x Cases ive received have been damaged in transit :(.

Quick question to those who have received:
I have ordered a 360mm x 60mm thick Rad, a 360mm x ~25mm Thick Rad and a D5 Photon 270....

Any suggestions on how to fit this into this case?
An option seems to be: thick rad @ top, Thin rad @ side, D5 Photon mounted Horizontally @ Bottom...

However I am out of other ideas (other than returning the 270 and replacing with the 170)...

Soldato
Just thought I'd upload a few snaps of putting in Alphacool Eisbrecher at the top . This is a CT 45mm thick rad encased in a surround which makes it 54 mm thick and slightly wider. Think along Hardware labs etc .

I built using the original PC-O11 and used a rad from silent loop AIO which is Alphacool ST30 set up .
The placement puts it a little closer to the mobo tray and that's a narrow radiator ! Like it's expensive brother, the fans come just behind or inline with VRM heatsink and not Infront like most case... Should offer good cooling !

tvEXLbo.jpg

Yxigfsl.jpg

ON4sEDI.jpg

G591ILh.jpg

Fpo4f8m.jpg

Nd I'm using a very larger PSU unit , Dark Power Pro 11 with a length of 193mm .
Few mm left and does need the SSD brace removes re install the fits back nicely

afcB1GI.jpg

bEE9FyL.jpg

Will be using Aorus 7 that has a mobo backplate, which has quite a large stand off height compared to most ! Does fit the case nicely !

PE5Lto0.jpg

xxTq52Y.jpg

Hope this helps anybody out :)
Not a lot of pics up or around which is a shame , and seems such high demand for it

Have a feeling once Kolink brings their version (believe Lian li still OEM) , this case design .will dominate .

Also completely forgot to take a snap shot next to a Parvim case

Last edited:
Associate
If you notice with the straight power 11 bequiet pus's they don't fit flush in the opening,the switch catches on the case opening,i filed a small rebate into the case so it would sit flush for anyone fitting one of those psu's.

Soldato
If you notice with the straight power 11 bequiet pus's they don't fit flush in the opening,the switch catches on the case opening,i filed a small rebate into the case so it would sit flush for anyone fitting one of those psu's.

Guessing due to the wirelesa internal design it sits different to most

Speaking of bequiet ...

Will have Phanteks Digital halos on the side fans , will side on the inside chamber .
Bottom will get 3 more Wing fans with normal Halo covers - default white colour , top fans left as they are

L3JIAUH.jpeg

Associate
one thing that bugged me,and I guess with other cases is why cant they cut the pas thru hole for the 24 pin atx cable level with the socket on the motherboard so you can get a nice straight atx cable if you are using nice cables...I butchered/amended my case by removing the top 2 black rubber gaskets and removed the piece of metal between them making it one large hole,then sealed the edges with rubber gasket strip,makes it easier to pass wires thru and I can get my cables straight now lol.

ZrVJJSl.jpg.png

Last edited:
Soldato
@fastboy amen to that!

for me i would make one change, the Mobo plate/tray in two parts;
  • Mother board as it in and bolted to top and bottom to maintain rigidity
  • Cable pass through and Fan mount removable to so you can swap it around to it either regresses into the PSU chamber or the main chamber and bolts to the main mobo panel.
This would allow more Rad options for the side fans - though most cars are longer to a can of 20mm length couldn't hurt

Soldato
And so it begins!

2018-07-09%2013.15.32.jpg

Associate
Well first problem, you cannot install 2 360mm rad that are 56mm thick, the vetrtical mount doesn't have the space for it. So need to switch to a 40mm thick rad instead.

When you say it doesn't have the space, is this mounting the rad like in the back section of the case? Or is this in the main section and its hitting the cable grommets or something?

Back
Top Bottom