** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

OcUK Staff

Available for preorder today, we have the brand new Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Edition Case. Designed in conjuction with Roman "der8auer" Hartung, part of the Caseking group family, the PC-O11 Dynamic aims to pack in as many features as possible, without the pricetag you'd come to expect. For a start, the PC-O11 Dynamic has a dual chamber design, constructed with steel, tempered glass and aluminium for an aesthetically great result, plus it's available in both Black & White varieties to suit your particular taste. There's support for up to E-ATX motherboards, 420mm VGA cards, 155mm CPU coolers, 255mm PSU's and there's even space for a second power supply, if you are willing to sacrifice the HDD cage. With deb8auer's inclusion, you'd expect some hefty watercooling support, and you won't be disappointed. The PC-O11 Dynamic can support no less than three 360mm radiators at the same time, with fan spaces for up to 9 x 120mm fans too. HDD support is comprehensive enough, with space for up to 4 x 2.5" SSD's, and 2 x 3.5" HDD's. The front panel even comes with a USB3.1 Type C slot, along with a pair of USB3.0 ports.

To put it simply, for me, the PC-O11 represents outstanding value for money. Whilst I still have my heart set on moving my system into the Shift-X and putting it under water, a large part of me is seriously thinking that it would be a lot easier (and cheaper) to keep my X99 setup and build it into this beauty. Both Lian-Li and de8auer have smashed this one out of the park as far as I am concerned. I fully expect someone to point out the fact there are no fans installed at this price, but the PC-O11 Dynamic is all about putting as many enthusiast level features as possible into a case that sits at a very attractive pricepoint. To make it even more attractive, we have secured a £15 discount per unit on the first 50 preorders that are made on the Black version between now and the 16th May (it's not possible on the White version before you ask) Stock is expected to land around the 22nd/23rd May with us, and we expect it to be popular!

Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Midi-Tower - Black Window **PREORDER PROMOTIONAL PRICE** @ £99.95 inc VAT

Compact Dual-Chamber Midi-Tower, Designed by Lian Li & der8auer, Tempered Glass front- and side-panel, Compatible with 3x 360 mm radiators, Up to 9x 120 mm fans, 1x USB Type C and 2x USB 3.0

Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Midi-Tower - White Window @ £114.95 inc VAT

Compact Dual-Chamber Midi-Tower, Designed by Lian Li & der8auer, Tempered Glass front- and side-panel, Compatible with 3x 360 mm radiators, Up to 9x 120 mm fans, 1x USB Type C and 2x USB 3.0

Only £114.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian-Li O11D-1 PCI-Express Riser Cable - Black @ £54.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Lian-Li-O11D-1-PCI-Express-Riser-Cable-Black-CM-016-LL.html

Conversion kit for the black Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Midi-Tower, Consists of a riser cable and a PCI slot bracket, Allows vertical GPU mounting

Only £54.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Soldato
thats impressive and nice cut down on price !

black looks killer- white is a bit of a shame with tinted glass like its previous version, really needed to be 100% clear . think those 50 units will go fast !

kolink stronghold for budget ATX case, O11-Dynamic for budget watercool beast !

Soldato
Damn that's some case for the money and lovely looking to boot.

Not often a pc case catches my eye but this is definitely one of them. Might have to switch out my inwin 303 for the black version.

Associate
2 x 3.5 HDD...:(
I thought it's 3 HDD
**edit** it's weird actually as on the photos Lian-Li says 3xHDD but in the spec table 2.

120mm fans :(
You can still use 140mm fans top and bottom but 2x

Thanks, so it's the same as for the original pco11? I thought there will be different one that cost $60 (from the HardwareCanuck's video, at the end)

OcUK Staff
OP
Case and riser ordered. New water cooled build time! Looks like a great platform to work in.

Sorry if you've ordered the riser I linked above, apparently it is a new version, I'll put the link in here ASAP. Once it's live, CS will be able to swap you to the correct cable, I think it will be slightly cheaper too.

OcUK Staff
OP
Case and riser ordered. New water cooled build time! Looks like a great platform to work in.

So, whilst I can't put the new riser cable live yet (no pictures), I've created a code - CM-016-LL - which is £67.99. I've asked sales to change your order to add this riser card in and take off CA-767-LL, so you shouldn't need to do anything. It's also £2 cheaper, not much, but it all helps :)

Associate
I thought it's 3 HDD
**edit** it's weird actually as on the photos Lian-Li says 3xHDD but in the spec table 2.

You can fit a 3.5 drive (or a couple more SSD's) on the cable management bracket as well as the two in the drive bay, I've seen one attached somewhere.

OcUK Staff
OP
@ChugNorris Do you happen to know how thick radiators you can use? 60mm ideally.

Not sure, will have to check.

can you get the bracket on its own?..i already own a very expensive 3M riser cable I don't need another one,if so I'm pre ordering :)

Not from what I can see unfortunately.

Also your photos/renders might be old as white case will come with white feet? which looks even better imo;)
http://www.lian-li.com/pc-o11-dynamic

I aren't ruling that out to be honest, the launch was moved forward two weeks so it was a bit last minute to get everything ready. Will take a look into it.

Back
Top Bottom