**Lian-Li PC-O11 PCMR Edition Dynamic Midi-Tower Case Now Available For Preorder**

Associate
Are there any more being released or was the full 2k sold? After pondering this or the white o11, it sold the handful in stock. Now im regretting not getting one. Typical!

**No competitor mentioning please**

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
1204, I have removed it from is box just to look but unless I cave in I’m not building in it until I get a new graphics card. It’s going to cost a lot to kit out with rads and fans!

Associate
1204, I have removed it from is box just to look but unless I cave in I’m not building in it until I get a new graphics card. It’s going to cost a lot to kit out with rads and fans!

Lol, I've had to buy a new CPU cooler as my noctua wouldn't fit, so went for a 360mm aio, and already have the coolermaster argb case fan stack. Just bought x3 jonsbo fans, 3m of addressable case lighting and the jonsbo argb GPU support bracket lol.

Soldato
Yeah mine came with a slight blemish or two in the panels, but can live with it tbh as you barely notice them.

It's funny you mention this as I've recently sent back a few cases lately due to defects like this, paint chips, blemishes and scratches.

Just sent back a be quiet! 601 that was all out of shape in the front, hopefully my P600s will be in better shape when it arrives today.

Associate
It's funny you mention this as I've recently sent back a few cases lately due to defects like this, paint chips, blemishes and scratches.

Just sent back a be quiet! 601 that was all out of shape in the front, hopefully my P600s will be in better shape when it arrives today.

Yeah it's a little annoying, but I don't want to have to send the whole case back because the side panel has a couple of marks... because I don't think I'll get a replacement with them being a limited run. Maybe lian li might send a panel out?

Soldato
Yeah it's a little annoying, but I don't want to have to send the whole case back because the side panel has a couple of marks... because I don't think I'll get a replacement with them being a limited run. Maybe lian li might send a panel out?

I've just received my P600s and I have a paint defect in the top panel, looks like they tried to remove a piece of hair from the paint after the process was finished.

I've asked OcUK if they can help out by sending a replacement, perhaps an exchange?

Again same situation again for me, don't want to send the whole case back over a simple process, hopefully a good outcome as this is my second case this week with issues.

Back
Top Bottom