**LIAN-LI TU150 - SMALL BUT PERFECTLY FORMED **

Associate
@JClarke

Abit of both really, I came from the NCase M1 so I am used to the solid side panel aesthetics. My current temps with the 3900x and 1070 is well under control but I am planning to upgrade the GPU next year when the next gen cards are available. So having the option to switch the panel for more GPU ventilation is always a bonus if needed.

Associate
@JClarke

I would have stuck to the M1 but there would not be enough cooling capacity for a 3900x without going 240mm AIO but I am not a fan of them due to the buzzy nature of the pump.

The D15 keeps the 3900x around 77c under AIDA64 stress test and is silent in light to moderate load. The GPU fans do not even turn on most of time as the bottom fans do a great job of keeping things under the the fan stop threshold.

The only thing that I would liked to see changed is if they substituted the top handle system for additional fan mount/ventilation. But that's personal preference.

I have attached a photo of it next to the M1.

rqf0AhM.jpg

Associate
@mcc49

A very clean and pleasing to look at build. I am thinking of something similar, but likely with the equivalent of the Ryzen 3600 when the time comes probably using the Noctua Chromax NH-U12S so I can see more of the motherboard. Are they full depth (25mm) fans at the bottom?

Associate
Windowless versions are available to preorder now. 10th Jan expected. Any chance of a full panel set? Bought the silver windowed version and fancy the black panels too.

Soldato
Don't get me wrong, I love LIan Li designs. Most of their cases are absolutely gorgeous. But come on, 24L? There are smaller ATX cases.

Back
Top Bottom