Lian Li Xbox 360 Custom Case

Soldato
Was 150 yds from OCUK - now 0.5 mile; they moved
CA-150-LL_400.jpg

Lian Li XB-01B Aluminium Xbox 360 Custom Case in stock. Lian Li designed this excellent case around the motherboard of the Xbox 360, bringing Lian Li's cooling and design expertise to the console. Better cooling, silence and brilliant style thanks to the brushed aluminium finish make the XB-01B the ultimate Xbox 360 mod at only £83.98 inc VAT.

Didn't keep count, the xbox was one I got for free (RROD) and I bought the case as I have a few different lianli cases and have always been a fan, then thought why not to the watercooling :)

Edit: Just looked at old invoices £148.98

Last edited:
i have been planning to make my xbox much quieter but reading your thread just installing the games onto the hard drive will make it much quieter? is it possible to use air cooling and an antec p180 mini ATX instead you reckon?

Well yeah the HDD does make things a lot quieter, but also depends on your fans inside your xbox make? That 120mm fan I'm using is the stock one, but I do have a sharkoon 1000rpm was gonna fit but the stock makes no noise at all.

Never looked at the p180 up close but you can make anything fit with enough time and effort I suppose :)

Edit: On thinking there I possibly have some friend xbox360 boards (repair a lot of them,) that you could have and try it in the case if you already have it there?

Last edited:
well looks like i have a target this summer then:D might just pop open my 360 and work out how to make it a lot cooler mebbes:D who knows erm does the power button still have the 4 green quadrants on urs? i think thats pretty cool likes would a down side if li lan didnt implement for this:D

Thing is if you do this mod, it voids your warranty so unless your 100% confident that the xbox won't go faulty then go ahead, but the likely hood of a xbox going faulty is high within say a year period.

i have a falcon core so im not that worried and my 3 year warranty will be finished in about 6months time i think. i wouldnt mind doing this mod it jus depends because it would could nearly the same price as a new one so... i will probs do it when i have a lot of spre cash lying around:D

Cant really see why anyone would pay that tbh.

Your arrogance will be your downfall. Individuality is what makes us human. Just saying as you seem to be oblivious to this.

Thing is if you do this mod, it voids your warranty so unless your 100% confident that the xbox won't go faulty then go ahead, but the likely hood of a xbox going faulty is high within say a year period.

I'm pretty sure anyone with an interest in modding doesn't give a stuff about modding, and is very likely to be aware of the Xbox 360 failure rate already.

Your arrogance will be your downfall. Individuality is what makes us human. Just saying as you seem to be oblivious to this.

That's a bit harsh, we all have different values we place on things. Personally, I think it's pretty cool, but if I had a 360 I don't think it'd be worth it unless I was repairing a RROD model I got on the super cheap and fancied a mini project. Not really enough flexibility with the capabilities of the 360 over a PC for example.

Im arrogant because i cant see how this is worth the money they are charging? I thik your just looking for a fight tbh. Infact looking at your answer to the other quote. Im pritty confident your jsut one of those people who go round forums arguing with everyone acting like you know everything and thinking your the best. How petty. Argue elsewhere to grow your e-peen.

I see what people are saying about the warrantys, but nearly all faults with xbox 360s are cured with the RROD Fix, which even just using this case with the stock 120mm fan and standard heatsinks, your less likely to get these problems as the xbox will run a lot cooler. Also since you have it stripped to this extent, you can re-apply fresh thermal paste to eliminate RROD problems.

Back
Top Bottom