LiE's Log Part 2

Man of Honour
We need to invent some new terms for you workouts, beast mode doesn't cut it any more :cool:

You could be right about the deads, but be careful you don't screw things up trying a new style.

lol at how well you're embracing grunt gains. I'm so proud :')

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Training has certainly improved since home training. The grunting seems to help in so many ways. We should arrange a meet soon, maybe end of March?

That's what I was thinking really, my style works but I think needs a little tweaking to get the most out of it. I am very aware my 255 at the comp didn't feel good so if I want to push things more I need to sort that out.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
15 minutes leg soft tissue and shoulder/pec mob.

Squats
BAR x lots x2
70x10
90x5
110x3
130x2
150x1
175x5 - PB + pretty good speed (+5kg on last week)
175x5 - fatigue creeping in towards the end
175x5 - last couple reps fatigue was making things hard.
Please with my strength. Clearly that OAKG 6.6%.

Squats - with band around knees
70x10 - these feel really nice, just getting a feel.
90x15 - the band seems to help with stability a lot (some volume for Steedie <3)

DBSS (L/R)
28x8/10
28x10/6 - not enough rest for the right leg
28x10/10 finally a decent set.

Glute Med band - probably 70+ reps here.

Man of Honour
Preloading with OAKG, too?

Awesome. :cool:

Dumb question, but did it feel any different or just meh? I'm going to go in for re-loading when my fasting training sorts itself out...

Soldato
Nice squatting gratz on the PB.

I would say that 7g isn't enough, reading through the article you posted the other day even the smallest does was 10g. I am strongly considering 15g PWO and 15g Pre bed when my stock arrives.

Man of Honour
Do it.

This post-intermittant carb fastback loading is playing sweet havoc with my energy levels a the moment, soI won't be doing it or at least anther couple of days...

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Do it.

This post-intermittant carb fastback loading is playing sweet havoc with my energy levels a the moment, soI won't be doing it or at least anther couple of days...

I'll try it on bench day for some gains.

Congratulations on the PB LiE. Got to say that third set looked the strongest of all :)

Thanks :) got more in the tank I think so hopefully a short lived PB. I haven't really done lots of 5s so for me this is all uncharted territory.

Back
Top Bottom