LiE's Log Part 2

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
It's the lack of fuel, you really feel it. Also my mental focus isn't dialled in either. Really hoping I get my car back this week.

I don't have anything too structured at the moment. I'm trying to bring my squat up and doing paused bench. Deadlift I'm hammering away at. You can see from my past workouts what they look like.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
No vids of the benching sadly. I'm going to try get one later in the week when I revisit them. I feel a bit of an idiot asking 1 guy to spot me and another to film me ;)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Video.

Note the fart at the bottom of rep 1, completely put me off lol!

CORE TIGHTNESS FART!

Really shouldn't have problems keep my knee out.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Yea I think you're right, the stance isn't quite right. I think that explains why I'm squatting at an angle. I like to make things easy for myself ;)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Just been informed I could have gone gym tonight as my wife isn't working tonight now FUUUUU. I'm tempted train tonight again, more squats.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Legs are destroyed.

Got 2 videos of some more squats tonight, I don't know if it's the angle but to me it looks like I'm squatting at an angle. On the 130kg set knee starts to get worse.

Split Squats were an eye opener. It took me 3 sets before I was able to balance properly, also my left leg is much weaker.

Glute Bridges were good, hamstrings got pretty fried from it.

Humping dat bar.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Hmmm yeah your knees are even coming in on the 110kg set.

Do you think you can be stricter?

I've been slacking off the mobility for the past few weeks, so I'm probably tight. I'll do some mobility each day this week and see if things have improved on Friday.

Loving the peak contraction on the last rep :p.

That all looks nice, but you may want the bench a shade closer to the step on the DBSS. Ice will be able to clarify since he has done a lot more of them than me :).

It was a pretty cool exercise, but the noise and attention it gave was funny.

Lol, lots of staring i bet :D

Oh yes, plenty :)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Going for a later training time tonight. The plan is to do some deadlifts, keep things a bit lighter and work up towards 200kg while trying to improve form/tightness.

Going to have another crack at 135x3 paused bench, I'll try and get a video for ice ;)

Back
Top Bottom