Lightroom Presets

Caporegime
Keen to know this as well. I am still a way off from developing my own styles beyond basic touch ups.

Big fan of e.g. mrk's soft/lighter look in his pictures! Can't decide if presets are cheating though :o:p - though I guess I could find one and tweak/examine it accordingly.

Soldato
OP
Thanks guys, we tweaked a couple of presets to get the look needed, really happy with the results, this being one of my fav's:

JMB00919.jpg

Caporegime
Lesson learned. Liked the look of some presets I fancied using and tinkering with, spent £15 on them last night and hated almost all of them as soon I imported them :o:p. I'll stick with finding my feet/free ones for now I think.

Man of Honour
VSCO Film are the go to starting points, you will have an endless supply of classic film looks that you can use, tweak and re-save as your own versions.

I bought packs 1 to 4 years ago and used a few of the Velvia/Kodak and other film styles I was fond of from the old skool 35mm film days which I built into my own presets which has now become my signature grading for everything I produce!

Back
Top Bottom