Like that loud exhaust? You need locking up you psychopath!

Soldato
From a road safety point of view, Id love to see the stats of quiet vehicle involved pedestrian accidents vs louder/sporty models.

Soldato
From a road safety point of view, Id love to see the stats of quiet vehicle involved pedestrian accidents vs louder/sporty models.

Weirdly, they don't seem to factor noise in to safety scores. But gotta have those reversing cameras and lane assist!

You'd think one of the biggest warnings pedestrians would get is to head it coming.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's loud exhausts that are causing the country's problems.

Nothing to do with this **** show of a government and the absolute mountain of problems this country has.

My motorcycle has a loud exhaust, and I own guns, I'm practically a genocidal dictator, up there with Putin, I would imagine.

Exactly!

Get rid of loud exhausts I say. Except mine, of course.

Soldato
Weirdly, they don't seem to factor noise in to safety scores. But gotta have those reversing cameras and lane assist!

You'd think one of the biggest warnings pedestrians would get is to head it coming.
My old wrx was brutally loud, letterbox on the front door would shake when it was sparked up on a monday morning. :D Im suredeaf folk could feel it approaching.
edit: found a vid https://youtube.com/shorts/Q7CHyLODnJE?si=zfjte32zAwbgtG3G

Last edited:
Soldato
Maybe, maybe not, but on a bike it does make other drivers aware of you, which is no bad thing imo.
I was aware of a guy walking down the street when I was working in Bury the other week as he was shouting randomly and punching himself in the head. Attention isn't always a good thing.

The loud exhaust for "safety" argument is pretty hilarious though. What is the justification for the obsession many bikers have of constantly blipping the throttle while waiting at the lights?

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
I was aware of a guy walking down the street when I was working in Bury the other week as he was shouting randomly and punching himself in the head. Attention isn't always a good thing.

The loud exhaust for "safety" argument is pretty hilarious though. What is the justification for the obsession many bikers have of constantly blipping the throttle while waiting at the lights?

There's a documentary called southpark about that I believe :p

Soldato
I’ve no idea, I’ve never done it.
As a biker I’d rather other drivers be aware of my presence on the road than not.

Soldato
As a biker I’d rather other drivers be aware of my presence on the road than not.
As a pedestrian, motorist and cyclist so would I. Maybe we should all have a 130 dB siren to accompany our movements?

Wait a second, my one can't be heard over the leather clad pest with a straight pipe so I'll make mine 140 dB...

Soldato
OP
As a pedestrian, motorist and cyclist so would I.
You can..
aW8r2AFl.jpg

Turbospoke..

Last edited:
Soldato
Stealth mode > loud mode.

There's definitely a certain amusement in watching pedestrians **** themselves when walking down narrow lanes, only to turn round and see a car which has "suddenly appeared" with virtually no sound a couple of metres behind them :cry:

I guess the fact I find it amusing makes me a psychopath as well :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom