• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Likely release schedule

Associate
So having decided to postpone my upgrade, again, what's the likely release schedule like from AMD and Nvidia?

I think I've heard that AMD have said something about more releases at the end of the year, but do we have any idea about Nvidia?

Are we talking months for both sides?

Associate
I prediction is....

Some news in a few weeks, release in June time frame for AMD with more general availability in August. Nvidia release in Sept with serious options in November.

Soldato
I imagine both will try and come through before Cyberpunk's launch, but then again these things are planned years in advance so who knows. I think if it's possible to crunch harder & hit an earlier target for such a gaming event they will do it. At least that's what I tell myself while waiting for the new cards as well :p

Soldato
People and sites set its going to be a 6700 and 6900 but can that be possible?
There is already the 6900hd from a long time ago would they overlap like that? Same goes for the 7900, which wasn't even that long ago.. I'm confused at to what numbering to even predict. I doubt it will be 5800xt 5900xt and 5950xt.but maybe in wrong
what do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom