• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Lines when scrolling on internet

Associate
Help!

I've suddenly started getting vertical lines or distortion on a web page when I scroll up and down, has anybody any idea what could be casing this and how to fix it? I occasionally get lines of dots on the windows start up screen, but they disappear once booted!?!?!
:confused:

Associate
OP
I'm using a X800 card in a dell 5150. Its a recent problem, is it likely to be a graphics card problem or something else? I've tried reinstalling the Graphics card driver but that hasn't worked!?!?!?!

Associate
OP
Thanx for the replies. I'm now getting it on all screens, but not all the time, it seams to be made worse when you scroll up and down on web pages etc, it ends up being strikes in the page. Any help would be much appreciated as this is really getting on my ****!

Caporegime
GingerAngles said:
Thanx for the replies. I'm now getting it on all screens, but not all the time, it seams to be made worse when you scroll up and down on web pages etc, it ends up being strikes in the page. Any help would be much appreciated as this is really getting on my ****!

Thats what my gainward card used to do, years ago... it was the memory failing...

Dots on screen , corruption usually caused by window scrolling

Anything going on in any games or game related applications?

Back
Top Bottom