1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Linking OCUK on ebay

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by CONSOLE_BUTCHER, Jan 29, 2020.

1. CONSOLE_BUTCHER

Hitman

I wanna sell my pc, which was my first build, although I have had a couple OCUK prebuilds. I know it isn't allowed to post competitor links in here, but, would it be OK for me to post my OCUK build log on ebay?

Ebay is a competitor, but, it would technically be bringing some more light to the website or even more possible business for OCUK, I'm assuming it's OK? I would rather have some input from other members, before making the listing. Thanks in advance. (Y)

2. Jay85

Mobster

I don't see a problem posting your build log on fleabay, its only if you mention a competitors pricing on here thats a problem.

3. CONSOLE_BUTCHER

Hitman

Cool, it's been a while since I have used the forum. Better off checking, thanks.

4. UnLuckyBenski

Mobster

Don't see why there's be an issue with what you do outside of the forums.

Obviously you will have to find a way around eBay removing the link from your listing. Pretry sure they always do that still?

5. Semple

Soldato

To be frank, whatever you write in your eBay listings is none of ocuks business.

6. Alan1969

Wise Guy

I should think that it is OK for you to link your OCUK build log.