List me some good laptops please

Associate
Good evening guys, I decided not to get the GT72 laptop as I've decided when I game I can just use my desktop with 1080 Ti, my old clevo laptop is on it's last legs freezing up at times and can't stay powered on without being plugged in. I'd like a laptop upto £750 that has the following
1920 x 1080 hd screen
SSD/HDD Combo (SSD is priority HDD not 100%)
17inch screen
and is a nice light laptop
preferably 16gb Ram
Blu ray dvd drive
and CAN'T be bulky would like a nice slim light good looking laptop :)
anything else is an extra :)

cheers guys!

Soldato
I'm looking too, it seems finding a non-gaming laptop on OCUK isn't so easy.

I'm probably not allowed to link, am I allowed to mention though that John Lewis have one that meats your requirements (except it's 15") with £100 off until the end of today at £700. I'm really tempted myself.

Well, I don't know it's slim and light. I personally think all that in a slim light fit might not work in your price range.

Soldato
For me I'm looking to develop Android apps. I have a 4 year old one, that can just about cope, but would like a bit more umph behind the emulator for example.

I've order the one I mention above, Dell Inspiron 15 5000, i7 (7th Gen) 16GB Ram, 256 SSD and a R7 gfx card. With my discount was only £616, which seemed great for the specs. I'm half expecting they got something wrong and those aren't the specs.

Back
Top Bottom