Little Welsh tour

Man of Honour
Just booked the week off from 3rd-7th August and booked a hotel room in Barmouth on the Monday night for a start, I'll be starting and finishing up in Wolverhampton anywhere people recommend for me to head to for some good riding?

Soldato
A483 between Builth Wells and Newtown, the A44 into Aberystwyth then the A487 to Dolgellau. All amazing roads.

I did 800 miles from Kent through the brecon beacons (some nice roads, but next time I'll just pass through and head straight to snowdonia) and stayed in Barmouth overnight - at the Sunray Guest house.

Have a look at my thread http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18677176&highlight=wales+tour

Soldato
Just booked the week off from 3rd-7th August and booked a hotel room in Barmouth on the Monday night for a start, I'll be starting and finishing up in Wolverhampton anywhere people recommend for me to head to for some good riding?

Stayed in Barmouth just last week. Was driving around thinking how good it would be on a bike!

Soldato
Cheers guys, sunray is where I've booked as well looks spot on.

Ahh nice one. Decent clean modern rooms, a huge garage to store your bike, they don't do brekkie but there's loads of places a few feet away. The seafood restaurant directly below smelt awesome, was temped but settled for fish and chips instead! :D

Back
Top Bottom