live for speed 2

Soldato
he i have just aquired a copy of live for speed 2

was wondering who plays it and if u use a stearing wheel

i lke to use the keys on racing games for pc but it seems very difficult in this one due to the life like stearing, its not full lock instantly like most, u have to turn the wheel fully.

also if u use a wheel how much was it? i may get one :p

Soldato
Insanity said:
Yes i have it, and yes i use a steering wheel. You really cant use a keyboard for 90% of the cars in that game, they're just waaaaay too touchy.

I use a Logitech Driving Force wheel.... was cheap. :p
Yep got it. Yep use a wheel. Nope can't really use keyboards. Yep a bit too touchy. Yep to Logitech wheel and yep to cheap.

Yep, yep, yep kind of thing going on. Its a good game. Search the forums for more threads for things like setups, skins etc or head over to the official forums at http://www.lfsforum.net for more comprehensive stuff.

Associate
Use a Logitech Driving Force Pro here, cost about £90 about 18 months ago.

I used to drive using a joypad with some success, and there are some ridiculously fast mouse drivers about.

Don't be scared to ask the faster drivers you bump into (not literally I hope) if they could share their setup, most will oblige. You could also spectate them for a bit to get a better idea of lines and braking points.

Permabanned
I use a mouse,

I have a logitech driving force, but I really find it annoying. It jerks about everywhere and its not fun at all.

With the mouse my best lap is 1:36.21 or something like that with a XFG on the demo :)

Associate
Logitech Momo here, was about £60 10 months ago. Cracking wheel.

I know there are some rediculously fast mouse users about, but I never took to it myself. Wheels are the way forwards :p

Soldato
Yes i use a wheel, a keyboard is impossible on anything that isnt front wheel drive or have traction control.

Im currently using a Logitech Formula Force GP wheel that cost me £50, but it can probably be had for about £30 now.

Back
Top Bottom