Live Gold prices

Soldato
Hi folks,

My son is getting an XBone S for Christmas and, until this weekend, would've been quite happy without Gold. Now his mate has moved closer (into a better area for broadband) and now it's life or death to be able to play with him online. Given that I missed the £25 Black Friday deal, I was wondering whether the price is likely to change around Christmas?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Soldato
I'd say the usual price is about £29 - £30 these days which it often hits on cdkeys or ebay. Hard to say if it'l hit a £25 sale again. That was a one off deal apart from the odd price glitch here and there. It rarely seems to go under £29 these days.

Soldato
When I fired up my One S after picking it up in the Black Friday sales I was offered a month of gold for £1 on the dashboard/homepage, am sure this is a usual thing to get people trying it out.

That might keep your lad going over the Xmas period and you can continue to shop around for a better deal although like has been said you won't get it for much less than £30.

Soldato
I only got my XBOX 360 up and running around Christmas and benefitted from the £1 for 1 month offer. There was an offer on my homescreen, which in hindsight I should have taken up, but it's now lapsed. I hope I get another decent offer shortly!

Soldato
That's not for everyone though. As above, my Gold expired recently and I have had no offers since.

The instantgamingcodes site suggested earlier is down...

Back
Top Bottom