Liverpool Takeover Thread

Caporegime
At the request in the transfer thread, this is the thread to discuss all the latest twist and turns of the on-going saga of the sale of Liverpool FC.

I don't think I can take much more press speculation about who will/wont buy us.

Caporegime
OP
I agree 100% with DM and have said it myself, just who are we going to buy with the £150 million (if this figure is true).

No-one worth having is available.

Caporegime
OP
Discussing the takeover details in the takeover thread, isn't that what we're meant to do??

Yes it is, it's just funny reading about how people think the Chinese would expect a return on investment etc. It's amusing that is all.

perhaps he is just being pessimistic, thinking it's not gonna happen, and we're getting ahead of ourselves a bit...

I do think Liverpool will get sold this time though, just because RBS will force them to.

I have high hopes the deal will be done.

Would you say it's:

a) Almost as funny as discussing utterly unlikely transfer targets for our clubs?
b) Not as funny as assuming we can manage teams better than their actual managers?
c) Funnier than trying to pretend the game wouldn't benefit from video replays?
d) All of the above?

Because if its D, we might as well close this forum.

None of those, as I said above it just amuses me reading what people are saying with reference to what the the Chinese would want out of Liverpool.

That is just amusing to me that is all.

Caporegime
OP
I think you will find (certainly from what I have read) that if RBS take ownership of LFC (regardless of if it's administration or not) we lose 9 points!!

If true that simply cannot happen. I'm trying to find where I read it, but I've read so many LFC forums since this debacle started I cannot find it.

Caporegime
OP
To be honest, the Goal! films did more damage to football than Hicks and Gillett ever did.

Hahahahahahaha. I agree 100%. :D :D :D

Nothing says "we want our owner out" like making an angry movie, or wearing fancy scarves whilst continuing to pay for home games and merchandise.

Has them quaking in their boots, I bet.

I haven't bought a home or away shirt since the Septic Tanks have been in ownership.

Caporegime
OP
I couldn't care less if they are American, as long as they do the right thing by the club!

But I would like to think that before any deal is done that we get an insight as to how things will be if this deal goes through.

I would like to know how they will invest in the squad/build a new stadium. What the long term plans are.

We've been sold down the river once before, and I do not want it to happen again.

Caporegime
OP
Blow us **** faces, go to hell, we're sick of you.
1239283454.png

IT'S TORRES!

:D

Back
Top Bottom