Log Cabins

Soldato
I think it worked out at about £600 for Friday - Monday for the entire thing. there were 10 of us so it was only £60 a head for the entire long weekend :) It doesn't include food etc but that'll hardly cost much, think we worked it out at £200 for 10 of us for food and drink. I'll check with my wench when I get home as she knows the exact costs!

Edit: Wench text me - was £505 for the whole thing for 3 nights (fri/sat/sun), no idea how much it'd cost for an entire week although there are guide prices on the website.

My sober memories are full of being amazed at just how silent it is, how DARK it is and how bloody cold it was - it snowed a few times but sadly melted afterwards.

Last edited:
Soldato
What time of year did you go?

As we were thinking of going around the January or Febuary time.

Hopefully it will be white.

We were there a fortnight ago - 23rd - 26th november. It was baltic but utterly stunning, you'll be woken up by sheep as the cottage is surrounded by a tiny herd of them and it's quite surreal to open the curtains and find them chewing grass next to you. We'll almost certainly be going back, not next year but probably the year after :D

Back
Top Bottom