Logitech driver

Permabanned
The old software use to loose my profile or even nuked itself completely at time for no reason on startup, the HUB software has not done that since out of beta and even then it was less so.

I have once had some sort of issue where at start-up it told me it had an issue but restored my profile from a backup.

I use a app called "GameSave Manager" and I let it also back up my Logitech Profile (does so by default).

@Minstadave, make sure you are not on the Beta as it never will update to the full version (great show Logitech), it went final/gold and I was on the last beta for months.

Current Version : 2020.1.31155

Permabanned
Lucky you but I have a Mouse + KB + Charge Mat all controlled via it.

2020-02-23.png

Soldato
I've got a G502 and G513 and I've been using the GHub software for some time now. However, every time the software updates it doesn't update properly and then looses my profiles, I then have to go through an uninstall/reinstall again to get it working. When I used LGS it saved the profiles on the mouse and just worked. Don't really want to go back to LGS if I don't have to but getting annoyed with the buggyness of it.

Back
Top Bottom