Logitech G15 Keyboard Pricing

the only reason i can think of, is that they are still listed at £70 is because thats what they cost when they went out of stock (i.e. £70 just after launch?)... so now they've been out of stock for a while prices obviously haven't needed to be changed because nobody can order them anyway...

wait until they get them on a) pre-order or b) 3-5 days and if the price remains the same... then moan :p

lol sorry man couldn't resist, tbh it's an "average" keyboard imo

Looks very cool but the keys are a bit smaller in size than a "standard" keyboard - if you're into first person shooters you may take a while to get used to it, it certainly took me a while!

In my quest to find this keyboard at a reasonable price I came across the following message on a competitors website that may explain the price increase:

"Please note that the price of these keyboards rose by £20 recently. This is due to a change in the manufacturing process to improve the quality of the keys. We apologise for any inconvenience."

I know from the many reviews I've read that some people have had problems with the paint coming off the keys so I wonder whether there is any truth in this.

Yeah i know some of the first few batches had some problems with the keys wearing out really quickly which is apprently sorted now so this kind of makes sense. Maybe the places that where selling them cheaper got them cheap themselves because they where older stock which had problems with the paint on the keys? (wild speculation but would make sense of how these places can sell a £70 item at £35).

Back
Top Bottom