Logitech G25

Associate
Has anybody got a Logitech G25 working with windows 10? The software does not install,and when using windows 8 compatabitity mode it says that it is not compatable. It would be a shame to ditch my g25 as it is a great wheel and was working as good as the day i bought it only a few months ago on my old pc.

Associate
OP
Mine works fine on Windows 10 - or it did until I knocked it over (folded away) and snapped the rim...

I'll be honest, I don't remember doing anything special to get it to work. Have you installed Logitech Gaming Software? https://support.logi.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360024840473--Downloads-G25-Racing-Wheel
Hi. yes i have tried. The software says it has installed but can not be found anywere on the pc. Its like it corupts during the installing prosses. I have also tried all compatability modes still no joy and at no point does the wheel shy up in divise manager . The Logitec site has removed all of the old drivers as well wich is a pain as i cant find them anywere else!!

Associate
OP
Sometimes the unlikley things work! I found my old Windows xp intalation disc that came with the wheel (12 yeras ago). Copied this to a flash drive on my laptop . Ran the set up from the flash drive in xp sevice pack 2 compatability mode.. Hey presto!!!! A working G25 and profiler .... Now to play some games:D

Associate
OP
Oh well that did not work . i have got windows to recognise it along with the game profiler version 510 x64 . But no games are recognising it . I even loaded up grid 2 that i knew worked with it years ago.. I am going to bin it and get something else that is not Logitech. looks like thrustmaster are my only option as i am only a casuall sim driver and do not want to spend over £200....

Associate
OP
Final update.Like anyone cares lol. Looks like in my atempt to find a working driver something was corupted somewhere with all the diferent versions installed and then removed. I found a Logitec driver cleaner then installed Driver lgs150 x 64 and all workes fine . Been playing dirt 2 with no issues.

Final update.Like anyone cares lol. Looks like in my atempt to find a working driver something was corupted somewhere with all the diferent versions installed and then removed. I found a Logitec driver cleaner then installed Driver lgs150 x 64 and all workes fine . Been playing dirt 2 with no issues.

Great game made much better by a wheel and VR is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom