Logitech G502 alternative?

Associate
Hey folks...

I have a G502 wireless and I love the extra buttons next to the left mouse button and I use them often.

I recently also bought a G Pro Wireless X mouse, now this I love due to the reduced weight.

My question is -
Is there a lighter wireless mouse than the G502, but has the same extra buttons that the G502 offers??...

thanks!

Soldato
I've recently just moved on from my G502 and went with a Razer Viper ultimate.
Do you mean the buttons like the DPI reduction button to aim precision aiming? If so there is the Raser Basilisk but that may be wired only just now.

Associate
OP
I've recently just moved on from my G502 and went with a Razer Viper ultimate.
Do you mean the buttons like the DPI reduction button to aim precision aiming? If so there is the Raser Basilisk but that may be wired only just now.

It's the G7 and G8 buttons. They sit just to the left of your finger where the left mouse button is.
I find them very useful as extra buttons in some games.

Soldato
It's the G7 and G8 buttons. They sit just to the left of your finger where the left mouse button is.
I find them very useful as extra buttons in some games.

Ah yes! I forgot about them! I'm not too sure what other mouse has that. If the G502 had around a 40g weight loss it would be much better! I'm not sure how possible that would be with the amount of buttons and switches it has.

Associate
OP
Ah yes! I forgot about them! I'm not too sure what other mouse has that. If the G502 had around a 40g weight loss it would be much better! I'm not sure how possible that would be with the amount of buttons and switches it has.

Yeah that would be ideal.. same, but somehow lighter!

The G Pro Wireless X feels a lot better due to the weight, but no extra buttons!

Back
Top Bottom