Logitech G513 Carbon Issues

Soldato
Hi all,

Anyone else hit issues with repeating keys and dying LEDs on this keyboard?

I tried getting hold of Logitech through their site but it seemed to be impossible so I gave up and now the warranty has expired so I'll have to find something else.

Never buying Logitech again to be honest so any suggestions for a replacement would be appreciated. I really don't care about RGB so much, it's just a shame this keyboard feels nice but is ultimately poor quality long-term. :/

Associate
Hi all,

Anyone else hit issues with repeating keys and dying LEDs on this keyboard?

I tried getting hold of Logitech through their site but it seemed to be impossible so I gave up and now the warranty has expired so I'll have to find something else.

Never buying Logitech again to be honest so any suggestions for a replacement would be appreciated. I really don't care about RGB so much, it's just a shame this keyboard feels nice but is ultimately poor quality long-term. :/
I had this exact same problem with the same keyboard, if you email them and send over photos/video to support your issue they will cover it under warranty if you are still within the time frame.

Soldato
OP
I had this exact same problem with the same keyboard, if you email them and send over photos/video to support your issue they will cover it under warranty if you are still within the time frame.
Sadly expired as I found it impossible to get hold of them - I’d been trying to contact them a matter of weeks before it ran out. :/

I’m resigned to getting something else now as I can’t fix the LEDs and even more keys are repeating.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I've had the Logitech G513 Carbon for several years now, bought on release. I have had zero issues with it, but now worrying that the time will come soon lol.
I've only had this 3 years so maybe the quality went downhill in later manufacturing runs. :(

Last edited:
Soldato
I had a nightmare trying to get hold of logitech support when my m keycap paint started to come off.
Then the cable frayed and rather than going through them I just bought a new one on the rain forest.

Back
Top Bottom