Logitech G602 Replacement options?

Soldato
Hey folks, absolutely love my Logitech G602, asides from the side buttons which I never use, nor need, but they are just there.

However the middle button (mouse wheel) click is now decided to not work (already taken apart / cleaned etc) it helps temporarily, then goes back to faulty.

It's had a good innings, I bought it in early 2014, but the struggle is real when trying to find a replacement, I am not a massive fan of 'cable' charged mice, as they never last as long, and I would genuinely just prefer to use a rechargeable AA battery they last far longer, and I don't care if it adds a tiny bit of weight.
It has to be wireless.

Anyhow, I tried the Logitech G603 - it feels cheap, plasticky, slippery, and the button clicks mega-loud.

I then tried the Razor Basilik X Hyperspeed, again, the click is really loud compared to the G602, and I am not sure on the overall feel of it.

Any recommendations in a similar situation? Quiet button clicking, good feel on the hand, I play COD:MW and that's about it game wise, the rest is just work / browsing etc.

Associate
I have lots of Logitech stuff but never been a fan of their mice.

I'm a bit obsessed with mice and usually have several as I've spent far too much money on them. My current favourites are the Corsair Iron Claw and the Razer Deathadder elite. The Ironclaw is good for bigger hands.

Soldato
OP
Hmmm, The Ironclaw is another one of those mice with too many buttons for me, I am happy with just left,middle,wheel and right click, if I must have two side buttons then fair enough but i'll likely never use them.

I actually started to enjoy the Basilik, however i've just noticed now the left mouse button seems loose / rattles if you tap it with your finger gently, and if you shake it you can hear it's rattling, not good...The right button is fine. What is it with cheap quality parts these days? The mouse was £60 ish so it's not exactly a budget mouse!

Associate
I'm in a same situation. Have 602 and love long battery life and I do use 4 side buttons for mom games like wow.
I'm looking into 604 at the moment but price is really annoying.
Then there is 5 series mouse from logitech even bigger price.
I think I need to stop being logitech fan boy and shop around.
But can't deny, battery life is top when it comes to that.

Soldato
OP
I bit the bullet and went for a Razer Basilisk Ultimate, ridiculous price, but brilliant mouse, adjustable tension on the mousewheel, a charging dock that gives you battery level via the light at the base, and the fact i've turned the RGB off on the mouse means it's looking like around 6-7 days battery life with heavy use... Not bad!

Soldato
One of the best mice for me, the 502 is.
I still got a couple of the G5 Mice and I have a fair few others, but the Logitech have been among the best.

Confess to using GSKill right now, but I have genuine reasons, but I will be going back fairly soon, both Keyboard and Mouse.

Back
Top Bottom