1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logitech G915 TKL

Discussion in 'Gaming Peripherals' started by carrot1401, May 26, 2020.

1. carrot1401

Mobster

2. Wulfster

Gangster

Those low profile keys are garbage. Imagine if you fancy changing them for PBT keycaps at some point, they’d be rarer than rocking horse **** for that monstrosity.

One of the things that really boiled my **** about my G513 Carbon was lack of decent keycaps for it as the ones it came with are cheap garbage that look horrible in no time. Romer G was a good switch, we’ll designed and lovely to type on but let down by lack of support from Logitech.

The Everest looks head and shoulders above that with some truly unique and useful features. Will probably get one myself, just trying (in vain) to resist. :D

Best

Wulf

3. Ezyryder

Mobster

I have an 815 with the Tactile switches and I love the look and feel of the keyboard. Typing isn't super loud like with other mechanical keyboards, I also like the fact that I don't need to use a wrist rest either. I can see that you can get replacement keycaps from Logitech but there aren't any real alternatives like for other keyboards. That is disappointing :(

Considering I only paid £100 for it, I am pleased about it, as there doesn't seem to be any real alternatives with low profile key caps. Not sure I could spend upwards of £150 for a keyboard though.

4. Benass

Associate

I have full size 915 and love it.
    Got it second hand of ebay for a 100.
    Used laptop for last 10 years so wanted similar experience. And long battery life.
    Lack of alternative key caps is worrisome but not a deal breaker

5. ntemples1

Wise Guy

I am looking to get one of these or the full size one if they were in stock anywhere!!