Logitech Keyboard

Associate
Hi all,

I was thinking of getting one of the logitech G910 keyboards was just wondering if anyone has a long term review of one.

many thanks in advance

Soldato
Remember my G19 taking up most of my desk, but.. I do miss it :)

Wouldn't mind, like the folks above any OCUK member reviews of this one to be honest.

Associate
There's loads of reviews of the keyboard on youtube, but not sure if any from long time user perspective.
I was looking at getting one two months ago, but the odd key caps made me opt for the G810 instead.
Less keys & my first mechanical, but impressed with the G810.

P.S. If you get either, check out Aurora.
https://aurora.modworkshop.net/

Associate
I second the motion for the G810, had mine about a month now and i'm really happy.

It works driverless too:

Press and hold the LED On\Off button, and then press one of the following number, NOT from the keypad:

1: Color Wave (left to right)
2: Color Wave (right to left)
3: Color Wave (center out)
4: Breathing
5: Key impacts
6: Color Cycle
7: N/A
8: N/A
9: N/A
0: Solid Color (press again and again to choose the color you want)
-: Slower Effect, +: Faster Effect.

Associate
i have the g910 and the g410.

they fit my needs spot on as i have always had logitech keyboards.

i like the keys that illuminate the character and not around the keycap as i find it easier on the eyes and less confusing.

only negative i can give is that a built in usb port would have been nice..

Associate
I second the motion for the G810, had mine about a month now and i'm really happy.

It works driverless too:

Press and hold the LED On\Off button, and then press one of the following number, NOT from the keypad:

1: Color Wave (left to right)
2: Color Wave (right to left)
3: Color Wave (center out)
4: Breathing
5: Key impacts
6: Color Cycle
7: N/A
8: N/A
9: N/A
0: Solid Color (press again and again to choose the color you want)
-: Slower Effect, +: Faster Effect.

Took me several random keybashing to discover that slower/faster ability.
If only they had some better manual, but I do think they're good keyboards. Was dubious about paying £100ish for a keyboard, but think it's worth it now had it a while.

Colour wise, I use the wave vertical, kind of soothing whilst killing other players :p

ARX is great too, see your gpu/cpu/memory on your mobile & works via usb cable, don't need to rely on wifi :D

Soldato
Got the G910 from amazon for 50 quid, actually prefer it to the blackwidow chroma it replaced. Only gripe is the springy sound you get when bottoming out.

Back
Top Bottom