Logitech Z-5400 and Z-5450

Soldato
Hey,

What exactly is the difference between these two models?! Only thing I can find is that the 5450's have a 10W higher max output and the rears are like 2W more powerful. Yet this set is around £250, whereas the 5400's are £160!

Also are these nice speakers?

Cheers,

Suman

Soldato
sumang007 said:
Hey,

What exactly is the difference between these two models?! Only thing I can find is that the 5450's have a 10W higher max output and the rears are like 2W more powerful. Yet this set is around £250, whereas the 5400's are £160!

Also are these nice speakers?

Cheers,

Suman

I've had a look on their website and all I could see in the difference is

Source inputs:
- (2) Digital optical for DVD or CD players, PlayStation®2, Xbox™*, or PC sound cards (requires optical cable, sold separately)
- (1) Digital coaxial for DVD or CD players or PC sound cards (requires coaxial cable, sold separately)
- (1) 6-channel direct (3 stereo-mini connectors) for 2, 4 or 6-channel PC sound cards OR
- (3) stereo-mini connectors for 3 stereo analog audio sources, such as CD and DVD players, PlayStation®2, Xbox™*, or 2 channel PC sound cards (some devices may require stereo mini to dual RCA adapter, sold separately)
- (1) Analog stereo-mini (on side panel of control center) for portable CD, MP3, or MiniDisc® players

:(

Soldato
Almost double the price just for wireless rear speakers..But the two rear speaker still need a power cable going to each one...

I would save the £100 and go for the 5400

Associate
yea i was thinking of getting the 5450's since powers not a problem as i got some sockets at the wall where the rear speaker will be.

so i got a chioce of either getting the 5400's and some longer wires(i got a wierd shaped room) and find some way of hiding the wires/attaching them to the wall, or spend the extra £100 and get the 5450, since i haven't found any other 5.1 wireless speakers

Back
Top Bottom