Lomo pics

Soldato
Last summer my brother in law gave me his LC-A in an unopened box. He just didn't have the time to experiment with it. I went to Spain last year and decided to take it with me - I only developed them today.

Not fantastic shots but I just love the quality of light and the natural fringing around the edges. I don't know why but I really like the first one; a nice Lomo defect.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

Soldato
I knew nothing of LOMO until a few minutes ago when I looked it up on google. Where is a good place to get a LOMO camera from I love the look of those pictures.

Soldato
MookJong said:
I knew nothing of LOMO until a few minutes ago when I looked it up on google. Where is a good place to get a LOMO camera from I love the look of those pictures.

there's usually loads on ebay ;)

as for the pics morlan, i can't figure what no.1 is, i can see a window i think.

i like 2, 3 and 4 though :)

Soldato
Found a photoshop filter so you can apply the same effect to digital photos. Will definetly be having a play around with that. :)

I don't have a digital SLR but there are instructions for creating handmade LOMO lense attachments if you google.

SamuraiTortoise

S

SamuraiTortoise

MookJong said:
Found a photoshop filter so you can apply the same effect to digital photos. Will definetly be having a play around with that. :)

Got a link?

EDIT: Don't worry, decided I wasn't lazy and googled anbd have found plenty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Summer + Lomo = Win :D Ace pics. We haven't had much lomo around these parts for a while, true lomo that is :) Sure you can fake it with Photoshop but I prefer the real thing.

Associate
nice pics :)

would you believe, i found a gadget type shop selling one of these cameras new for £250

Morlan said:
I don't know why but I really like the first one; a nice Lomo defect.
[/IMG]

lol, that isnt anything to do with the camera, its the leader edge of the film, the pattern on the left is where its taped to the leader card in the film processor.

Associate
TRiP said:
lol, that isnt anything to do with the camera, its the leader edge of the film, the pattern on the left is where its taped to the leader card in the film processor.

Heh, I've had that 'effect' in a few photos I've taken (before I got hold of a digicam). Always wondered what it was. ;)

Back
Top Bottom