Look of the forum

Commissario
It doesn't work perfectly on a mobile device, the search box often had issues on Chrome on Android, plus zooming all the time isn't a good UX. I wish the interface would be easier to mod on the move too but simply having a mobile theme will make me much happier.
OK, I'll clarify and I'll add the fact that I'm not trying to be smug or playing the Apple/Android thing (you know me better than that) but it works perfectly on all iOS devices I've tried. I've not tried it on any other smartphones/tablets.

So for me, there's still no need for any changes.

(except perhaps the option in the control panel to set a default font ;))

Soldato
No. I changed the logo at the top once 3 years ago and I still have to live off my fake ID's after I went into witness protection.

Man of Honour
It doesn't work perfectly on a mobile device, the search box often had issues on Chrome on Android, plus zooming all the time isn't a good UX. I wish the interface would be easier to mod on the move too but simply having a mobile theme will make me much happier.

I've not had any issues with the forums on my Android system. It's a bit fiddly and because of that I don't mod from my phone but the same can be said for any app when you've got fat fingers..

There are some moderating features in phpBB that aren't in vBulletin which I'd like to see but conversely it's a better product than phpBB.

Soldato
What i would like the most on these forums is

1. A recently posted images section on the top right like AVS forums have.
2. Built in youtube tags
3. Smartphone friendly layout. Zooming in/out to press page 2, post reply etc is dreadful, and for a tech website to refuse an update to allow this simple feature is bizarre and just wrong IMO. It's like the owners actually want it's members to do more work to enjoy the forum.

Back
Top Bottom