looked everywhere help !!!!!!!!!!

Soldato
JOOLS224 said:
Has anybody managed to get hold of a Gigabyte 3D Rocket II GH-PCU23-VE .Tryed everywhere just can't find in stock if anybody's seen 1 please let me know.Pref in the uk somewhere as i'm really impatient.
1: Even if we do know it would be against the rules to say
2: Its a rubbish cooler anyway.

So why don't you go and read the faq, and then order youself something decent like a scythe ninja or tuniq tower like everyone else ;)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
re

just i'm always used a rocket pro just want something i know isn't to bad.I've got a ninja now don't think it's that good & there's not a lot of reviews for am2 coolers.

Soldato
JOOLS224 said:
just i'm always used a rocket pro just want something i know isn't to bad.I've got a ninja now don't think it's that good & there's not a lot of reviews for am2 coolers.
The ninja is extremely good, as every review of it confirms, if its not working very well for you then you must have done something wrong.

As mentioned, the zalman is about the best out of all the am2 coolers, although if you want to use a high airflow fan the scythe infinity might beat it.

Soldato
http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/coolers/print/arctic-cooling.html
Looks like the Zalman CNPS9500 LED beats the Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro.
The diagram was built only from the results reported by the thermal diode built into the CPU. The results are actually quite interesting. Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro looks very good on an open stand, however, in a closed stand its results appeared less impressive. However, despite this fact, even when our overclocked CPU temperature reached 70o C it wouldn’t throttle and continued running at its full power. Here I would only like to say that the leadership on the Intel platform still rests with Zalman CNPS9500 LED cooling solution.
42_test_intel.png

Back
Top Bottom