Looking at a new chair - Stuck for Choice

Associate
Hey

I've had a Vertagear SL-2000 for a few years now (bought Jan 2017) but the PU leather is splitting all over the base and it generally looks pretty bad - So not too impressed with the quality (I give it another 3-6months before it all fully splits) so in the market for a new chair.

Based on the experience i've had with Vertagear the quality does not last so any recommendations for a new chair?

Associate
OP
Do you want any particular features - like a headrest, mesh etc? For ~£300 I would be looking at refurbished chairs from Humanscale/Herman Miller/Steelcase. All built to last much longer than a gaming chair.

Not really after any specific features but a headrest is a must for me, not a fan of low backed chairs

OcUK Staff
Around the £300 you can get yourself a noblechairs, has a good headrest as well as pillows for your neck and lumbar too. Most gaming chairs are crap, however noblechairs offer something better, more durable, quality design, and has office accreditation too, so good for ergonomics.

Associate
Around the £300 you can get yourself a noblechairs, has a good headrest as well as pillows for your neck and lumbar too. Most gaming chairs are crap, however noblechairs offer something better, more durable, quality design, and has office accreditation too, so good for ergonomics.
I hope they are as good as the reviews as I’ve ordered today the black edition which hopefully lands Monday

Back
Top Bottom