looking for a budget but not rotten 29r 9mm qr wheelset

Permabanned
OP
ride it everyday to work and back.....at first I was getting a jerk in the pedals and the bike shop noticed the rear wheel wobbling so said it was a loose hub.
they fixed the hub and ever since my chain has been noisy….past month or so the jerk in the pedals is back.
Bought April 2018

Permabanned
OP
yeah everything is maintained...it was fine till the jerky pedals then they " fixed it " causing the noisy chain...

watch this..it's what's made me think hub as the chain was silent before they fixed it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s76QKJN_Lf8

I don't have a mobile phone anymore...hardly used it and was just a distraction for social media stuff...i'm happier without the phone tbh.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Are Mavic FTS wheels not better? from tredz...that's the best I've found so far but still looking for a one up on them.

msged crc so many times asking for advice and they always say no tech is available try again at another time

Last edited by a moderator:
Permabanned
OP
I'll buy those ones then when I have time to be in for the delivery, I was going to buy new rotors anyway.
Thanks

I just went for a pair of Shimano MT500's in the end. Wheels just fitted and tested.....noise problems all gone :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom