Looking for a reasonable wireless mouse for around £30

Soldato
As title, around £30, something that's a good all rounder and can be used for a bit of gaming occasionally.

It would be nice to have one that is able to connect directly via Bluetooth as opposed to having its own dongle.

Soldato
As title, around £30, something that's a good all rounder and can be used for a bit of gaming occasionally.

It would be nice to have one that is able to connect directly via Bluetooth as opposed to having its own dongle.

is the no dongle absolutely necessary? Not even one of the tiny ones that only comes out of the usb like 5mm?

Last edited:
Soldato

Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Bluetooth Edition Wireless Mouse, Multi-Surface, Hyper-Fast Scrolling, Rechargeable, Portable, Connects Up to 3 Mac/PC Computers - Graphite​

£35 on sale

Does not look like the best gaming mouse though, i think its more office / general use but could be ok for occasional gaming.

Soldato
OP

Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Bluetooth Edition Wireless Mouse, Multi-Surface, Hyper-Fast Scrolling, Rechargeable, Portable, Connects Up to 3 Mac/PC Computers - Graphite​

£35 on sale

Does not look like the best gaming mouse though, i think its more office / general use but could be ok for occasional gaming.
What about the G305 Lightspeed? only a fiver more.

I currently have the G903, not sure if I would even perceive it as a downgrade (mine is faulty and out of warranty and I'm not prepared to spend that much on a mouse again)

If I raise budget to £40 would that open up any other brands rather than just logitech?

Last edited:
Soldato
G305 is a fundamentally flawed product, the panel you remove to insert the battery is the panel you rest your hand on, it becomes loose pretty quickly, then rattles every time you move the mouse.

Soldato
What about the G305 Lightspeed? only a fiver more.

I currently have the G903, not sure if I would even perceive it as a downgrade (mine is faulty and out of warranty and I'm not prepared to spend that much on a mouse again)

G305 looks like a much better mouse for gaming than the one i suggested but i dont think it has bluetooth

Soldato
Personally I’d suggest spending another £10-20 and buying a Logitech MX Master on sale.

Worth the extra IMO and has both dongle/bluetooth support

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom