Looking for a second monitor for x34p

Soldato
looking for a second monitor to put on a VESA arm next to my x34p. Looking for one which is as close to the same height as the x34p.

Cheap as possible, don’t care about brand. 1080p is fine, 60Hz is fine. Would prefer IPS as I’ll be viewing it off angle. Needs a VESA mount and removable stand.

Any suggestions? Anyone running this setup?

Soldato
OP
Forget about size; get one and mount it in portrait format.

Thanks for the contribution mate, it’s not a bad idea. I was considering the u2515h as it happens. I want to watch movies on it sometimes though, I suppose I could have a movie running on say the top, and the bottom for websites, messaging etc

EDIT: Whoa. Is it me or has the U2515h sky rocketed in price?

I’ll keep it mind, hopefully someone can suggest a landscape option too.

Associate
Get a second X34P, I tried messing with different monitors. I did all sorts of messing with U2515h etc, ultimately a second 34" widescreen was the only acceptable solution.

Soldato
OP
Get a second X34P, I tried messing with different monitors. I did all sorts of messing with U2515h etc, ultimately a second 34" widescreen was the only acceptable solution.

Whilst that sounds epic, my desk isn’t the biggest, and another £570-£800 is a little hard to swallow after the new system, custom desk and the costs of being alive :D

Was thinking £200 tops. The more time goes on the more I like the idea of a portrait monitor.

Considering the Dell P2717h now. Any other suggestions for something half decent around my budget? Thin bezels would be lovely.

Back
Top Bottom