looking for an upgrade

Man of Honour
At the moment ive got a set of Harmon Kardon soundsticks hooked up to the on board sound card in my pc and im looking in getting into the proper HiFi kit to get me better sound. Having a quick look around and Misson 751 speakers and a arcam alpha 7 amp from ebay seem to be a nice match which i can hopefully get for under £100.
I need something that can handle pretty much all kinds of music from Drum and Bass to Classical and still sound good so a bit of an all rounder is needed, im going to have them hooked up to my on board to start with but will be getting hold of a decent soundcard when my next loan comes through.
Anyone have any other good recommendations? Unfortunatly i dont really have time to be going to shops and demoing kit at the min due to my workload and lack of transport.

Man of Honour
OP
managed to pick up a nearly new cambridge audio A5 amp for £74 good deal? and can anyone recommend a nice set of speakers to go with it?

Last edited:
Soldato
blitz2163 said:
Having a quick look around and Misson 751 speakers and a arcam alpha 7 amp from ebay seem to be a nice match which i can hopefully get for under £100.

Stunning little combo, for the money I dont think it can be beaten

Back
Top Bottom