• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Looking for cheap dual-HDMI graphics card

Associate
I'm looking for a graphics card which can drive two displays over HDMI. This is for an HTPC, so 3D graphics performance isn't a concern - I'm therefore looking for something as cheap as possible. Does need decent Linux support (again, don't care about 3D though). Unfortunately it seems that most cards have 1 VGA / 1 DVI / 1 HDMI, which is no good for me.

I guess I'd also settle for dual Displayport (or 1 HDMI and 1 Displayport) as I can get an adapter. DVI is no good though, as that doesn't carry audio and I don't want to have to run two separate cables.

What do people recommend?

Associate
One display port and one hdmi looks like the best option, so something like an amd 7770 is the cheapest thing really, However it is a lot cheaper for a card with 1 hdmi and 1 dvi and running the audio separately

Associate
OP
Hmm, that's disappointing. Best I've found is a Sapphire HD 6670, which is around £75 and overkill for what I'm after.

Might have to settle for running one of them with a separate audio cable (cards with a single HDMI are cheap).

Back
Top Bottom