Looking for good recommendations for a dual screen set up

Associate
Hi Guys,

I'm looking to put together my first office at home and getting the overclockers citizen gaming PC.

I know that I would definitely want a dual screen setup to look at work stuff aswell.

Can anyone please recommend a nice brand and typical size for this set up?

Really have no clue to start, I was looking at some 24s on amazon - they were Samsung and aroun £100 each, is that too cheap for monitors if im being a nice new PC? Is 24 considered small ?

Many thanks!

Associate
Whats your main use case - gaming or work?

At work I use two screens because you can maximize one app on one screen, keeping the other for a secondary task.
Gaming, having two screens drives me nuts, which is why at home I have one big 27" (yeah I know thats not big these days) which comfortably replicates the work setup when I remote in.

Associate
OP
To be honest Skyripper, its probably going to be a mixture but I use of a lot of different documents so I like the 2 screen set up....

I'm hearing from intial reading that 2 x 24" is proably the biggest you want to go for ergonomics but Im really unsure of what is a good brand without breaking the bank so to speak

Soldato
Personally for working from home I use 2x 24" screens. They are not super-duper bells and whistles type screens (£120 Asus ones if I remember correctly running at 1080p) but for working they are absolutely fine and allow me to spread things out across them. I could have gone with a large ultra wide but that would have cost significantly more.

I can't comment for gaming because I don't game.

Permabanned
we use 2 x 24" 1080p screens at work and it works really well, however I am moving job soon and will have 27" x 1440p screens......will see how that works out. :)

if its just work(no gaming) then you can get a couple of decent Dell screens for about 100 quid each.

Back
Top Bottom