Looking for Java support

Associate
Hi,

I'm currently learning Java and although I can kind of follow and read it, I can get lost very easily... even when writing it.
I get a lot of exposure to Java in work and have been spending about 1-3hours a night working on small bits.

I'm looking for someone I can fire some questions at, as and when I need a bit of guidance.
If anyone is a tutor or knows some good tutors I can use for this kind of thing, that would be great!

Cheers

Associate
If you shoot your questions in here I'm sure people will be happy to help! Thats the format I've seen similar threads in this subforum go, and it worked successfully.

Soldato
Use this thread, can be a slow forum but the more it's used the more active we can make it ;)

Find a nice Facebook group that can help too, always people online with them, just always show what work you've done so far.
Stackoverflow, I much prefer googling answers than actually posting on here, some real rule sticklers that will rip you a new one.

Other option, see if you can find a IRC channel for Java devs

Soldato
Another java code monkey here. As already said, ask away here and we'll try and help. I doubt you'll have a question that hasn't been asked on stack overflow before, so really think twice and then another seventeen times before posting there. You are more likely googling the wrong terms than discovering something not already handled.

Man of Honour
It's been quite a while since I did some Java in anger. But happy to pop into this thread and see if I know the answer. Many of us would. So I suggest popping it in here.

Back
Top Bottom