• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Looking for new GPU £3/400 budget.

Associate
Hi im looking to upgrade my gpu. My current system is as follows

Ryzen 5 3600x
Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 16GB (2x8GB) 3200 MHz AMD Ryzen Tuned DDR4
MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX
KFA2 GeForce GTX 1070 EX 8192MB GDDR5

I recently upgraded my system but kept the old gpu which i now have a budget to replace. I have a 1080p freesync 75hz monitor. Am not really looking at 4k gaming but may go to 1440p 144hz.

Im looking to get the best settings on current games, and looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077

Ive a budget between £300 - 400 for the GPU.

If someone could recomend somethign that would be great. Also if there might be another bottleneck in the system please let me know.

Thanks in advance
Brian.

Associate
OP
If your games are running fine, you could wait until Cyberpunk's launch in September before purchasing a new GPU. It looks likely that AMD and Nvidia will be launching new models around that time

Someone allways comes in with the voice of reason. But atm, some games are running a bit chuggy Control and GhostRecon Wildlands immediatly spring to mind.

Ill keep an eye open.

One last thing i never thought to mention, my PSU is 650 watt, will that be enough, how do you even work that stuff out.

Back
Top Bottom