1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for opinions please.

Discussion in 'Motors' started by Doonhamer, 31 May 2006.

1. Doonhamer

Wise Guy

So basically I was driving home from work tonight and passed a local garage. Something caught my eye so turned round and went for a look. Turns out it was a 52 plate Astra coupe 2.0 turbo Bertone in a rather fetching blue/purple colour.

I was just starting to think about a new car as my 1.8 Focus is almost paid off and although its been a great car I'm 27 now and insurance etc isnt as much of a problem as it used to be so would like something a bit more fun.

So Ocuk car peeps, anybody had one of these or want to share any opinions with me as I am basically a car noob :p

2. Kitchster_uk

Soldato

They're *ok*, quite quick, look nice but there is SOOOOOO much more on the market for the money, I'd struggle to justify buying one, unless it was on pure looks and that's what floats your boat :)

3. Doonhamer

Wise Guy

4. Oracle

Banned

I think they are spot on cars. Can look amazing and engines can be tuned to 275bhp if thats your thing.

If its been picked at, the interior can be a tad rattly, but certainly no more than the Focus. Chunky boot of the coupe is handy, but not as practical as the hatch.

www.astra-sport.co.uk and/or wait for Minxy to come along if she does....