Looking for some mouse advice

Associate
Hello folks

I currently have a Logitech G500 and I'm looking to move to a wireless mouse. I bought a G602 but a number of issues are throwing me off getting comfortable with the design so I have re-boxed it and left to the side.

The biggest issue I have is that the G500 has a free, no resistance scroll wheel which gives me very quick movement though content and the G602 doesn't have this option.

So does anyone else know of other mice with this option in the scroll wheel, I was looking at a Corsair Dark Core RGB SE but I cant see if it has the option or not and I cant be bothered ordering one to then send it back...

Anyway if anyone knows, advise would be gratefully received.

Cheers

Def

Soldato
G700?
G900?

I have the 700-S myself and love it to bits, but have tried the 900 and would most likely buy one of those if I were in the market.
Not a Logitech fanboy at all but I do find that, for my needs, their products tend to tick the most boxes most often.

Associate
OP
That infinite scroll wheel... mannn cant live without it. Not keen on the G903, far to many dust and dirt collecting bits in that mouse design, not impressed. Also I still want 3 side buttons of the left and the G903 doesn't do that either...

Man back to the drawing board.

Last edited:
Associate
The Logitech MX Master has a wheel you can switch between infinite and graduated steps.

It's my favourite feature of it - battery life isn't great 2 years in though.

Back
Top Bottom