looking for the perfect card holder wallet

Soldato
Hi guys and dolls....

I'm continuosly looking for the perfect wallet, I only need a card holder..

I currently have and using;
- Boss Orange City S 4 card holder plus central slot.. I don't take it out that often now a days, not sure way.. this would be ideal if it was made from some sort of plastic or cloth.
- Mammut ultra light wallet.. I use this on holiday, this kind of material is ideal but it doesn't hold enough cards to for normal everyday use.
- Focx R2 Accountant... This is my daily beater at the moment, the strap on it is not sturdy enough to hold bills on the outside and putting more that a few bills really does make it bulky.

I've seen the RE:FORM RE:02 wallet (link) and would get it but again it only has two slots for cards. :(
There's only so many pages of Esty, Amazon and google images I can bear to look at and was hopeful that someone else may have spotted a 4 card holder wallet made from ripcord, plastic or some sort of cloth.

Thanks in advance..

Soldato
I just use a metal pop-up card holder that I bought from eBay a couple of years ago. It holds cards and blocks RFID readers and it's convenient to get to my cards.

Last edited:
Soldato
I got into card holder wallets about 10 years or so ago, maybe longer. I tried everything from cheap amazon ones that last a few months, to more expensive ones like Paul Smith, Louis Vuttion. I tried money clips. I even got the original aluminium case type wallet thing from Ogon then got their cabon fibre cash and card clip….

TLDR

Get yourself a wingback wallet - winston they’re the best without a shadow of a doubt. They look expensive but it’s really good quality hand made in England and has a butterfly clip in it. So if you stick 3 or 4 cards in one side for half a year then drop to 1, they won’t fall out. Stick one note in or loads in they don’t fall out. Been using mine for 3 or 4 years now and it hasn’t missed a beat. Wish I got it at the start as it’s pretty much perfect.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I got one of those fake ridge wallet things as I have a lot of cards that I need to keep on me for my job. It works really well but the cards get filthy and ruined because the little bits of grain/lint etc just get wedged in-between and grinded up over the days of use.

Don
I got into card holder wallets about 10 years or so ago, maybe longer. I tried everything from cheap amazon ones that last a few months, to more expensive ones like Paul Smith, Louis Vuttion. I tried money clips. I even got the original aluminium case type wallet thing from Ogon then got their cabon fibre cash and card clip….

TLDR

Get yourself a wingback wallet - winston they’re the best without a shadow of a doubt. They look expensive but it’s really good quality hand made in England and has a butterfly clip in it. So if you stick 3 or 4 cards in one side for half a year then drop to 1, they won’t fall out. Stick one note in or loads in they don’t fall out. Been using mine for 3 or 4 years now and it hasn’t missed a beat. Wish I got it at the start as it’s pretty much perfect.
Like the look of this, my old one is getting a bit tatty so this looks right up my street.

Back
Top Bottom