Looking to spec PC.

Associate
Not really paid much attention to components recently so could do with some help with speccing.

So I want mid range performance in games possibly based on RX 7600 XT GPU. Not stuck on this but low £300 price with best performance.
I am not fixated on AMD or Intel CPU just dont want to waste money by getting a CPU that is more powerful than I require.
Probably DDR 5 Mobo with M2 Drive support probably 3 or more slots.
I have a case to use that is in the colours of MHA Almight, yes I'm a big anime fan.
Possibly an all in one water cooler for CPU, would be nice to have a system with clear pipes but that would likely exceed my budget.
So primarily looking for Mobo/CPU/GPU recommendation.

Overall budget in the region of a grand with some flexibility.

Thanks.

So I want mid range performance in games
What resolution? Do you already have the monitor or is that included in the budget?

Possibly an all in one water cooler for CPU, would be nice to have a system with clear pipes but that would likely exceed my budget.
For a £1K budget a cheap tower cooler (or even using the box cooler) is likely to be the most cost effective choice.

I have a case to use that is in the colours of MHA Almight, yes I'm a big anime fan.
Is it ATX/MATX? What is length restriction on the graphics card? What size AIO or air cooler can it fit?

I am not fixated on AMD or Intel CPU just dont want to waste money by getting a CPU that is more powerful than I require.
Are you likely to ever upgrade the CPU, or not?

What resolution? Do you already have the monitor or is that included in the budget? Already have 1920x1080 monitors.

For a £1K budget a cheap tower cooler (or even using the box cooler) is likely to be the most cost effective choice.

Is it ATX/MATX? What is length restriction on the graphics card? What size AIO or air cooler can it fit? Its ATX, NZXT H510I Motherboard Support:Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX

Are you likely to ever upgrade the CPU, or not? My heart says yes but my head says NO :D
Thanks for teasing the info out, im a bit rusty at this.

Overall budget in the region of a grand with some flexibility.

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £1,003.81 (includes delivery: £0.00)​

If the 3x M.2 is a requirement (other board only has 2x):

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £988.81 (includes delivery: £0.00)​

Back
Top Bottom